-Key of Destiny-

 
Follow Me!
Photobucket
Follow my blog by clicking the image above.
Navigation
Featured Video

Can't see? Then Try clicking the full screen mode.
Oscars

Award from Rhaingel :]
Playing with myself
Monday, June 8, 2009
This is really the first post that I'll make here in this page. I created these images long time ago but still would like to share it with you guys.

I call these images: Attack of the clones














Check the tags so that you'll know what kind of tool I've used to create this crazy deviation!




Labels: , ,

posted by -vJ reX- @ 9:31 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: -vJ reX-
Home: Philippines
About Me: YES PLEASE: lakes, lasagnas, pizzas, shoes, gadgets, shirts, challenges... NO THANKS: vegetables, exotic foods, emo, rude persons :)...
View my complete profile
Blog Previous Posts
Blog Archives
Try to visit these sites!
Thanks to:

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER